Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Alicia Sacramone



There is a new romance in the air. Alicia Sacramone, a 2008 U.S. Olympic team member is now in a relationship with Brady Quinn, Cleveland Brown quarterback.

Sacramone reported to US Gymnastics, saying “I’m dating Brady Quinn, so I travel to Cleveland on Sunday afternoons for home games.” She also told them that she is looking for an apartment after living at home, and is preparing to transfer to another university between trips to Cleveland.

She also mentioned : “It’s hard getting skills back. Mentally I feel like I can do it, but physically my body is not ready yet,” Sacramone said about her getting back to training. “I’m working beam and vault and slowly working on floor. That won’t be for a while though.”

She has spent a summer doing an internship with clothing maker Tank Farm in Los Angeles “L.A. was not my scene,” she claimed to USA Gymnastics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME

SUBSCRIBE

Get updates

SEARCH OTHER BLOG