Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rachel Uchitel pictures is a hot search (see photo of Rachel Uchitel)


Rachel Uchitel pictures is a hot online search (see photos of Rachel Uchitel). Rachel Uchitel is the women rumored to have had an affair with Tiger Woods. Rachel Uchitel denied the National Enquirer story on Friday:

“I don’t appreciate my name or what people think of me being dragged through the mud by people who don’t even bother to research what or who they’re talking about ... they should research who these stories are coming from, who they’re believing as a credible source. Not to mention that it’s in the National Enquirer.”

“I totally deny the Enquirer story. They did contact me about it, but they didn’t use any of my quotes or any of the information I gave them. They make it sound like I said those things, but it’s all other people saying I said things.”

This story has created an internet buzz because Tiger Woods crashed his SUV into a tree early Friday morning, and people want to know what happened, why he was out so early, if the affair happened, and if so, did his wife find out about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME

SUBSCRIBE

Get updates

SEARCH OTHER BLOG